Where am I. Who are you people. What's going on. What time is it.
Because it’s not all Superwholock:
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Fandom: at least 80% of the people on your dash are part of this fandom but don’t advertise it
- The Shin Megami Tensei Fandom: Divided into three camps: 1) People who really like the Persona series, 2) People who think anyone who plays Persona but not the other games in the franchise is committing the gravest of all sins, 3) People who just want to laugh at pictures of Mara
- The X-Men Comics Fandom: Either adores or despises Brian Michael Bendis, universally dislikes Greg Land
- The Dungeons and Dragons Fandom: Too busy playing Fifth Edition to bother with blogging right now
- The Hitchhiker’s Guide Fandom: Mostly posts funny Douglas Adams quotes
- The Discworld Fandom: Same as above, but with Terry Pratchett quotes
- The Shrek Fandom: Nobody knows if they’re being ironic or not
- The Fullmetal Alchemist Fandom: Still won’t let go of the Tucker incident
- The South Park Fandom: Really wants Stan and Kyle to fuck
- The Far Cry Fandom: Wants to fuck Vaas. Can also commonly be seen debating whether or not “stop” and “shoot” sound similar
- The Sleepy Hollow Fandom: May or may not be made up entirely of Orlando Jones
Everything on this list is true.
Quick update, mostly to let y’all know that, yes, this is still a thing. Just a thing where constant death slows down the update rate quite a bit.